Call for Workshops and Tutorials
CGO 2020 will host co-located workshops and tutorials on Saturday and Sunday (2/22 - 2/23/2020) before the main conference. This is your event’s chance to take advantage of the interdisciplinary audience of CGO, HPCA, and PPoPP. Please submit a proposal!
Submission deadline: 9/6/2019.
Notification date: 9/20/2019.
How to Submit a Proposal
Email the proposal as a PDF file (approximately 1-2 pages) to Yunqi Zhang (email@example.com) and Johann Hauswald (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the email subject containing “[CGO’2020wt]”.
Contents for all proposals
- Title: (name of workshop or tutorial)
- Type: (workshop or tutorial)
- Duration: (1/2 day or full day or two days)
- Expected number of participants:
- Advertisement: how do you plan to solicit participation to your workshop/tutorial (e.g., via social media, workshop/tutorial website, mailing lists etc.)
- Information on past workshop/tutorials: (number of attendees/submissions) on the same topic held with this or other conferences (if any).
Additional contents of a Workshop Proposal
- Sample call for papers, including workshop title, scope, format and the main topics of the workshop
- Invited or keynote speakers (if any)
- Panel discussion (if any)
- Organizers’ bios and affiliation
- A tentative list of PC members
- Whether the selected papers will be published (and, if so, where and how)
Additional contents of a Tutorial Proposal
- An outline of tutorial content and objectives
- Prerequisite knowledge
- Special requirements (if any)
- A biography of the tutorial organizers and relevant experiences on the topic