Travel Support For Eligible Students
Information for how to apply for a SIGPLAN grant can be found here.
ACM SRC travel scholarship (only for SRC participants)
Information for how to apply for ACM SRC travel grant can be found at https://src.acm.org/about/for-students.
Student attendees of CGO are encouraged to apply for travel support by sending an email with the following information to Animesh Jain (email@example.com). Please use the subject line “CGO 2020 Student Travel Grant Application”.
- Student’s name, institution and advisor
- If you are a member of an underrepresented group (including women)
- A paragraph or two stating the reason for attending CGO and a description of your research interests.
- A brief statement from your advisor confirming the your status as a current student
- An itemized (relatively accurate) estimate of your conference related expenses (hotel, airfare, conference registration, etc)
- Information about other sources of funding